Friday, March 12, 2010

Sundance!

Lance learns to Ski!!!



This little 3 year old has been so excited to learn to ski. Since we have been up at Sundance he keeps saying, "Mommy, can I go ice skating?" "Do you mean skiing?" "Oh, yeah, skiing. Can I go? Please, please, please!!!"





We finally got out on the slopes with Lance (which is just out the cabin's front door) and Michael gave him his first lesson. He was awesome! He LOVED it and wanted to keep going again and again and again!



I love this little guy! He is so much fun and has no fear (just like his Daddy). When I first learned to ski (or do anything for the first time) I was always so nervous, scared, worried, and I whined and cried the whole time. Fortunately Lance is much more like Michael in this arena. =)



Lance and Aunt Katie



Lance skiing with the "big kids"... Katie, Collette & Kyle, and Van!

No comments:

Post a Comment