It is so nice to see her smiling again. We got home about 7:30pm on Saturday night and Afton had fallen asleep in her carseat on the drive home. As soon as we walked in the door Michael, Lance and Grandma were there to greet us! Afton opened up her sleepy little eyes, looked around, and was just beaming! She was smiling and laughing, and so excited to be home!
Kathy made us a wonderful dinner and had been cleaning my house all day (she is so thoughtful). Michael ordered me to go relax and take a bath while he put Lance and Afton to bed. About 30 minutes after Afton had been in bed asleep Michael heard her awake. He opened the door to her room to check on her and she was standing up, holding onto her crib rail, jumping up and down, smiling and laughing... she must have woken up and realized that she was in her own bed... sweet girl.
Lance and Afton in the tub... they really are best of friends.
Lance and Abby James (our cute neighbor) and the snowman that we made. Lance named him Spiderman Snowman, and gave him spikey hair.
Lance has been really sweet to Afton since she has been home and has been telling people that his sister has been in the hospital with a fever. He really is sweet with kids that are younger than him. He especially loves his baby cousins Katelyn and Evelyn and he loves to hold them on his lap and kiss their heads. =)
Lance with Katelyn Fetters

Oh, I'm so glad everything is alright with Afton (and your friend). What a big scare that is!
ReplyDeleteWOW! I just updated myself with your latest posts! It has been a crazy time. . . But I am so glad you have recorded it all. I LOVE YOU!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad Afton is doing so well she is a beautiful girl. You are truly blessed Camille.
ReplyDeleteCamille! I can't believe what's been happening to sweet Afton. Scary! I'm so glad she is ok! What a sweetie. You are so strong, and amidst all your fears for Afton, and trying to get her an apt, etc, you still served another in need. You're quite the woman:) Miss ya!
ReplyDelete