Friday, September 24, 2010

More Birthday Fun!

I had another little party at our house to celebrate Michael's birthday.



We invited over the Davis, Moon, and Stout families (who are our friends... but more like family) and it was really nice to get together.



I set up a bunch of old pictures of Michael from his High School years, made scones, caramel popcorn, and cookies, and enjoyed the evening!



Be sure to notice Michael's beautiful smile... he chipped his tooth and had a veneer put on, but the veneer kept breaking off when he ate, or in the middle of the night, or for any reason really... so he gave up on going back to the dentist a million times and just lived with his tooth at half the size for about 2 weeks! Wow... I would not have been able to do that! I would be much to self conscience! And don't worry... he did get a permanent veneer and it has stayed on and looks great!



No comments:

Post a Comment