Here are a few things we have been doing lately.
Wrestling with Daddy when he gets home from work
Walking up Provo Canyon to Bridal Veil Falls
Enjoying cold cereal every morning with our card table and folding chairs
And catching mice in the house! (We are up to 12 now... yuck!)
We call this house the "Love Lane House" because it is already so confusing and hard for Lance to try and explain why we are moving so much and which house is which.
When we were finishing up cleaning at the PG house late the night before we were officially out Lance starting crying and said, "I don't want to leave! This is our HOME Mommy!"
I almost started crying... this is our home, and we don't even have another "home" to go to because we don't know where we are going to be in a few months... moving is hard.
We decided to call this house in Lehi the "Love Lane House" because it is located on Love Ln., and it won't be our permanent home (probably only 2 or 3 months). We call our old home in Pleasant Grove the "PG House" and when Lance asks where our "home" is I tell him that I don't know yet.
He will often say to me, "Mommy, are we going to live in the Love Lane house forever?" "No" I say, "just for a little while."
The first time we went to the Lehi ward I told Lance how great it was going to be and how he would be able to meet new friends and that it was going to be a lot of fun. He got teary-eyed and said, "I want to go to the PG House church Mommy. I like those friends."
I didn't realize how hard moving would be on a 4 year old... it's definitely been an adjustment. He has been more whiny and sad and not quite himself lately... I hope he starts feeling better soon... poor guy.

No comments:
Post a Comment