Tuesday, July 20, 2010

St. George Party

All of us Covey's got the stay and Brady and Terri Whittingham's amazing home at the Ledges while we were there for the reception.

We all had such a great time hanging out, bbq-ing, watching movies in the theater, and swimming.








Afton and I were lounging in the pool and she was so insistent on wearing a pair of goggles. I put them on her and she was so pleased and looked so cute and funny! Aunt Collette captured a few pictures of us before I even knew she was taking them!








Michael was sure to come up with as many "Man Tests" in the pool as he could think of! The guys all did a lot of flips and tricks, and tests, and contests to keep us all entertained!








Michael and Kyle doing synchronized back flips... impressive!


We all enjoyed making S'mores out in the back yard at the fire pit after a long, fun day of swimming and bbq-ing!




Dad & Mom, Kyle & Collette, John, Jacob, Afton, Christine, Johnny, Michael and Lance.

We all really had a great time and loved spending time together!

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome house! (Almost as nice as mine!) Afton looks totally adorable in those goggles, too. I'm glad you guys had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete