Saturday, December 26, 2009

More Christmas Celebrating!

We Celbrated Christmas with Kathy on Christmas evening, then with John and Debbie the day after Christmas.

We love each member of our family and feel so lucky to be so close to them!

Kathy made a wonderful Christmas dinner for us and then we opened presents. She got Afton Twin Baby Dolls and Lance GI Joe figurines with helicopters and trucks! She got Michael and I a wonderful book and is always so generous. Thanks Grandma!









John and Debbie reserved 2 tennis courts at Liberty Park, where John teaches, and we all played tennis together! I even got a mini private lesson from John and learned a lot about the basics of tennis! We then went to their home in Salt Lake and opened lots of nice clothes and books that they got for us! While we were there Afton showed off her new "walking skills" and took a lot of steps all by herself!











Thank you to everyone for your generousity and love towards Michael and I and our children. We feel so spoiled and love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment