I know that my one-on-one time with Lance is going to be a bit different once "baby sisser" arrives so I have been trying to take extra quality and quantity time with Lance by doing whatever he wants to do and by giving him my full attention as often as I can.
The other day all he wanted to do was sit on my lap (what is left of it) and have me read him books and sing songs to him. He was so adorable. As he was getting a new book for us to read when the baby started wiggling around a lot and it was easy to see my tummy shift and change shapes. I pointed out to Lance that baby sister was "wiggling and dancing" in my tummy. Lance put his hands on my tummy to feel her move and said, "dance baby sisser, dance!" She kept wiggling around and he started laughing and he said, "Mommy! Baby sisser do robot!"
Lance will dance around and "do the robot" while he says in a low-toned voice, "Ro-bot, Ro-bot." It was so funny that he thought that our baby was in my tummy doing the robot dance moves... it always makes me smile when he shares with me all of the funny things that he thinks of!
Wish us luck with our little Afton this weekend! We will be sure to update the blog when she arrives!

Good luck today! I'm sure everything will go perfectly....we'll be looking forward to seeing a picture of baby Afton!
ReplyDelete