
The last couple of weeks Lance has been pretty possessive of his Daddy. Michael will hug me when he gets home from work, or kiss me goodbye in the morning and Lance will grab his hand and pull him away and say "My Daddy, mine!" Or if I am giving Michael a hug Lance will try to push me away and hug Michael where I was.

Sometimes it becomes a game of Tug-of-War where Lance has one hand yelling and laughing, "My Daddy, mine!" and I have the other hand teasing, "My Daddy, mine!" We all laugh and have a great time. Lance sure loves his Daddy and really loves his attention.

He especially loves when Michael is home at night and has time to play with him, wrestle, or read books before it's time to go to bed. A few nights ago I overheard Lance requesting that Michael read the same book over, and over, and over... the book was Rock-A-Bye-Baby and he just loved listening to Michael sing him the song as Lance turned the pages and Michael rocked and held him in the rocking chair.

I am so grateful to be married to a man that is not only a great husband, but a loving and wonderful father as well. I love you Michael.

Those are such sweet stories! I'm glad to be married to Adam and that he is such a great dad, too. We are lucky girls. Hey, I like how you added the comment feature so you know I read your blog. :)
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean. Isn't it so great when they get so attached to their dad?
ReplyDelete