Sunday, November 26, 2006

11.26.06 - HAPPY THANKSGIVING

GIVE THANKS



With Grandma & Grandpa Bennett.


Uncle Dick, John, Lance and Michael.
Lance is the only one in his generation to carry-on the Bennett name.


With Lisa and her boyfriend.

Michael, Lance and I went to Walnut Creek, CA to spend Thanksgiving Day with his Uncle Dick, Aunt Bonnie and cousin Lisa who live about 45 minutes from us. John and Debbie drove down from Salt Lake and we all had a great time together! They even stayed over at our place for a night and we spent the day together shopping the "day after Thanksgiving" sales at the Outlet Mall right by our apartment! It is always nice to be with family on the holidays (not to mention the great food on Thanksgiving Day!).



Mommy pretends to be a professional photographer sometimes...

There is so much to be thankful for. As Michael and I were driving home from Walnut Creek we went back and forth saying the things that we were thankful for. We both agreed that we are truly blessed in every way, and that we are so fortunate to have such loving and supportive families.


Oh Lance, you got your Mother's short tongue... sorry bud.

Lance has been chewing on his tongue lately… it’s pretty funny. He is also getting better and better at following objects with his eyes and he just loves to get all of the attention from us that he can! If he is awake he wants to be part of the action and wants us to hold him and play with him. He also really enjoys looking at himself in the mirror! If he is upset I’ll take him in the bathroom, stand him on his feet and let him gaze at his reflection. He will go from looking at the “baby in the mirror” to me and smile. I think that he recognizes me in the mirror, but it’s fun to see him stare at himself and try to understand who that baby is. =) He will even wiggle around, sit down, kick his feet… and watch in the mirror to make sure the baby does it too!

It is so great to see how much he is learning. I am so grateful that I get to be with him every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment