Michael took Lance to his 2 month appointment on Friday and he weighs 14 lbs 1 oz... he is in the 95% for weight! =) He is such a cute little boy and is getting so big!
Lance has begun to suck his thumb (or at least attempt to) a lot the last couple of days! He will wave his fist in front of his face and try to catch his hand with his mouth... like a little shark! Then, once he finally gets his little hand to his face he will grab onto whatever he can... usually his eye or his nose! In this picture he found his nose and successfully got his thumb into his mouth!
This is proof of our growing boy!!! Look at that tummy! Ahhh! =) He is just so cute and soft! He is also starting to enjoy "cuddling" with me. I will pick him up and he will hug my arm and snuggle his head on my shoulder... I just love it!
Lance is "talking" more and more and smiling all of the time! Sometimes he "yells" not because he is upset, but just to see how loud he can get! He also loves to be on his feet. We hold his little chubby body up so he is standing and let him walk. He is actually really good at it! The other day he took 50 steps in a row!!! (He hasn't walked that much since, but I swear he really did! - Michael doesn't believe me!) =) Michael and Lance have "Tummy Time" almost every night where they both lay on the floor on their stomachs. Michael encourages him as Lance kicks his little legs and moves his arms and tries to crawl. Lance has gotten better at holding his head up and he even "slithers" (not quite a crawl) enough to move a few inches!
My hard working husband has worked over-time hours since the day he started here at ALZA (Johnson and Johnson). His usual work day starts at 8:00am and ends sometime around 6:30pm or 7:30pm. But on Friday he gave me a wonderful surprise! He took the day off so we could be together! =) Lance and I loved having him around and it made the weekend seem extra long! Michael was really great and would take Lance in the mornings so I could sleep in, and be with him in the afternoons so I could take a nap.... it was so nice!!! He also surprised us with a fun activity on Friday. I have wanted to go to the Jelly Belly Factory, which is in the neighboring city, since we moved here. Michael got us in the car (not telling me where we were going) and took us there! It was great to be together and I just love surprises.


No comments:
Post a Comment