HALLOWEEN ACTIVITIES
Michael and Lance at the pumpkin patch.
We celebrated Halloween this year by going "Pumpkin Hunting" at a pumpkin patch and to a fun Halloween party. We went to the pumpkin patch with our good friends from the ward Jeff and Allison Andersen. They are both in the Air Force; Jeff is a pilot and Allison is a nurse. They are great friends and we spend a lot of time together. At the pumpkin patch Michael carried Lance in the Bjorn to keep him warm. I just love seeing "my boys" together. =)
All dressed up for Halloween with Meredith, Aaron and Jett.
The Halloween Costume Party was a week later and we with some friends including Aaron, Meredith and baby Jett Bries. Meredith and I live right next door to each other in the apartment complex we live in and became friends right away. We were both expecting little boys and only about a month apart! She has been such a fun friend.
For the party I decided that I would try to be like my mother and grandmother and make a "homemade" costume. Wow that tiny little thing took a whole lot longer than I anticipated!!! I didn't use a pattern, and I have never made a costume before, but with that cute face... you can't go wrong! Lance was our little Lion, Michael was a Vampire, and I was a Witch!
Lance is definitely getting bigger by the minute. You can see in the pictures that at the pumpkin patch his face looks defined and thin... just a week later you can see his chubby cheeks! He is now 11 Pounds and is even starting to get a little double chin... and his feet are like little bricks, as fat as they are wide! He is so adorable. We just can't get enough of him! He "talks" a lot and is our little "Mr. Grunter." He is so loud that when I am on the phone people can hear him! =)
A fun comparison.
Lance has also started smiling a lot more and is now able to focus on our faces more and more every day. It is so fun to gaze into his eyes and try to make him smile! He has also found his little thumb! He can't hold onto it for very long, but it is cute to watch him discover new things!
Lance's first stroller ride outside. It put him right to sleep.
Michael and I are doing really well and are happier than ever. We can't believe that this little baby is ours to keep forever and we feel so blessed. We feel so fortunate to have such amazing families and we want to thank them for always loving us and supporting us in everything we do.




No comments:
Post a Comment