Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Letter to Elder Covey

Oh Elder Covey! I read your letters and am so inspired by you! I feel the Spirit in your words and it helps me to keep more of an "eternal perspective" on my own life. The love you feel for those you are serving is incredible. You have always had such a loving heart and have been accepting and non-judgemental. I Lord definitely knew those strengths when He called you to your mission with your President and with the Elders that you have been companions with! What a BLESSING you have been to SO MANY people! They are truly lucky (not by "luck" but from blessings from heaven) to have you there. I am so glad that your President can see your Spiritual Gifts and that he has paired you with other young men who will be blessed because of them. Oh, I love you so much Jacob! I feel so lucky to be your sister. Being your oldest sister has been so amazing. I feel like I got to "mother" and love you since we have such a big age gap and I have loved every minute of it! Now, being a mother of my own children it's amazing the kind of love that I feel for them. I can totally relate to your feelings of love for your investigators, because that is the same kind of God-like love that I feel for my own children... it sure is amazing! Thank you for being such a great example to me and my kids. I can see so many similarities between you and my little Lance. He is loving, kind, sweet, and thoughtful - just like his Uncle Jacob. I know that he will always look up to you and want to follow your incredible example. Thank you for being such a great example to him. I hope he grows up to be just like you! We are praying for you, your companions and your investigators. We love you! ~ Camille and family

No comments:

Post a Comment