Saturday, May 22, 2010

Katie and Van are ENGAGED

My beautiful sister Katie is a U of U graduate with her Master's Degree in Occuptional Therapy, is beautiful, funny, and full of life. I have always wanted the best for her and have been so proud of her for working so hard to accomplish so much.

She met her dream-man while on a Cruise to Mexico with her girl friends and it was "love at first sight." They have had a long distance relationship between Salt Lake City and St. George for a few months and...



... now she and her Prince Charming are getting married!!!



Van is awesome and so, fun, funny, and nice (he even spent hours making this awesome vase for me for Mother's Day!). I have been crossing my fingers that he would be part of the family someday and I am so grateful that they will become an eternal family this July!



Congratulations!!! You two are seriously adorable. =)

1 comment:

  1. WE LOVE YOU CAMILLE! You are so sweet to post that of us! You are the best to come to our photo shoot and make us look good. Thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete