Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Fun Family Activities

Michael's boss, Brady, is very good to his employees and often buys tickets to fun events. One of which was the Monster Truck Ralley! We went with the kids and had a lot of fun. Lance LOVED it and now whenever we see a big lifted truck he points it out and says, "Look! I monster truck!!!"





Thanks to Brady we also have gone to many Orem Owls Baseball games! Thanks Brady!





Some of my best friends, and old BYU roommates got together with our kids and went to the pool. Becky, Jessica, Stacy and I were there (we missed you Kathryn!). It's crazy how big all our kids are getting! It's so fun to get together when we can and have some "girl time" with our kids.

Lance re-kindled his friendship right away with the other kids. Here is a picture of he and Colt (Becky Lancaster's son) holding hands while we walked to the pool... cute boys!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I'm just barely reading this! Thanks for posting that picture; it is so cute. Colt loved having Lance for a playmate.

    ReplyDelete