Tuesday, May 19, 2009

PINEWOOD DERBY

Michael had the opportunity to make a car for the Pinewood Derby with our ward and raced against the other Elders! Let's just say that although his car wasn't the fastest (it took last place) it was definitely the COOLEST!



1967 Fastback Mustang that is!!!



And it would have been the best looking and the fastest had Michael been in town. Me, being the amazing wife that I am, took Lance, Afton, and the Fastback to the Derby so I could showcase the amazing car that Michael put many, many hours into.



Lance was so excited to race it and was even more excited to take it home and put it on his self in his car themed bedroom.



Nice work Michael!!!

4 comments:

  1. You have such a beautiful and sweet little family! I love your family picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ARE an amazing wife! And mom. I miss you!! Hope things are well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog and have spent way too much time reading it today. It is so cute, and your family is so beautiful.

    Sarah Blair

    ReplyDelete