
Sitting on the "beach" with Papa and Nana

Grandma & Papa, Katie, Johnny & Christine, Coleman & Rachel, Wid, Christine, Camille, Nana, Rachel, Collette, Mary Jane, Adam.
Hanging out at Hebgen II.
4 Generations of Handsome Men!
We just got back from our annual trip to Hebgen Lake, Montana for the Covey Family Reunion. It was a lot of fun and we did a lot of skiing, hanging out and eating. It is so great to get together with all of the family and spend quality time together. Lance absolutely loved being with all of the grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins. We always look forward to Hebgen and can't wait until next year!
Look at that cute face! It's no wonder everyone is constantly kissing it!
Lance is almost 10 months old now, and is as cute as ever. He has become an expert crawler and is now pulling up onto things and walking around them. He will pull up on just about anything and it has caused a bit of a problem because he consistently falls down and hits his little face onto something... he currently has a bruise on one cheek and a big scratch on the other! =( I feel like every time someone looks at him I need to explain why he is so beat up!
Michael's job is going well and he really enjoys it. I have been doing quite a bit of sewing lately. I actually just made 3 swimming suits! I knew that I could design a swimsuit that I would love and so I created a pattern and made it! =) I am going to try to sell swimsuits if I can. They are the long tankini style, and I think they are pretty cute, so we'll see how it goes.















No comments:
Post a Comment