

Here are some pictures of our new home in Pleasant Grove, UT. We have weeds for a front yard, no Air Conditioning on the North side of the house, and renters in the basement... but we love it and are so excited to live in a house that is ours and is bigger than a 1 bedroom apartment!

While we were living at Kathy's Condo Lance was looking so cute I couldn't resist... I took these pictures of Lance sitting outside of the bathtub and thought they were so cute he should be a baby model! I know I am biased because I am the mother, but these pictures are so adorable!
Bennett Boys. Papa & Grandma Covey
Nana and Lance. 3 generations - Michael, Lance and Papa.
Aunt Katie and Lance hunting for eggs.
All the cousins! Collette, Meg Covey, Eliza Jones, Emily Jones, Anna Jones, Hannah Morris, Mary Covey, Katie, Lance and Mommy!
We had a great time on the Egg Hunt at Papa and Nana's House. Papa and Grandma Covey where there as well as lots of the cousins! Lance loved looking for the hidden eggs and running around with his cousins.
Camille and Lance, Stacy Runia, Becky Lancaster, Jessica Muelleck and Kate.
Stacy, Lance, Camille, Jessica, Kate, Becky.
Me and my Roomies! These are my awesome college roommates from BYU. I absolutly love these girls. We are all grown up now... married and having babies... crazy! Kathryn Glenn is not in this picture but she is one of us too. She was my room-roommate and I love her to death. I will be friends with these girls forever.
Oh Lance... he is so scared... I felt so bad!
Lance got his first haircut and was so terrified! Poor thing! Papa was the barber and made it official with the drape and all. My whole family was there to give moral support, but the vibrating and buzzing was just too scarey!















No comments:
Post a Comment